12 from '12: The best of your posts from this year (blog challenge)

Don't miss any of my posts: Subscribe to Teach them English by Email!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This entry was posted in Classic posts, The life of an english teacher and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to 12 from '12: The best of your posts from this year (blog challenge)

1. Aybike says:

As a newbie, 12 is way above my range but here’s one on visiting Green School in Bali. It was such an inspirational experience.

2. Aybike says:

Looking forward to reading the others.Thanks Adam! Great idea.

3. Tony GURR says:

Good on ya, Adam – will get one done ASAP (can never turn down an offer to do a bit of shameless self-promotion) 😉

T..

4. Adam says:

Thanks, tony; I’m definitely looking forward to it.

5. Pingback: My 12-from-12…(NOT the #eddies12 – promise)! « allthingslearning

6. Tony GURR says:

Adam – my man 😉

All done ‘n dusted…May the Force be with all us “hanım köylü” 😉

T..

7. Pingback: Should we be TELLing or ASKing LEARNers…about “their” LEARNing? (Pt 01) « allthingslearning

8. Pingback: 12 from 12 Blog challenge from @yearinthelifeof | A journée in language.

9. Yesim Cakir says:

I have have one post to share! Although this post is quite personal, it might hopefully encourage readers to reflect more: http://www.yesimcakir.com/2012/06/10/reflections-of-this-year-and-goals-for-next-year/

10. Karen Passerty says:

This is a really great idea. I don’t blog myself, but this will give me a great reading list supplied courtesy of the bloggers themselves.

11. You have an enormous wealth of great material, from this year and several before it. Isn’t it brilliant to spend the time reflecting on the rereads of what you’ve written this year? I know that in doing so, I’ve impressed myself for the second year in a row. 😉

• Adam says:

Agreed, Tyson. It is nice to have that chance to look back on your thoughts over the year. Also, I’m really happy when others take up the challenge, as there are so many great teacher bloggers out there now and it’s impossible to read every great post, no matter how diligent you are.

12. Pingback: 12 from ’12 for my 12th! « Carol Goodey

13. Adam says:

Fantastic, Leo. It will be my pleasure to add you to the list of honor!

14. Pingback: 12 from ’12 « Sandy Millin

15. Pingback: 12 before the end of 12 « ELT Rants, Reviews, and Reflections

16. Mike Griffin says:

Great stuff and nice challenge! I sort of bent the rules but here is my version of 12 from 12:

17. Pingback: And let 2013 begin!! « Doing some thinking

18. 12 from ’12: The best of your posts from this year (blog challenge) http://t.co/lXbJOuKitY

19. Pingback: Articles & Blogs | Pearltrees

20. Pingback: Blogging highlights of 2013: me versus WordPress Monkeys! | Reflections of an English Language Teacher

21. Pingback: Reflection of 2012 – The #12from12 Challenge | ELT Experiences